Auto Air Conditioning Service and Repair
Don’t let an air conditioning system that’s not working properly make you lose your cool. Take your car, truck or SUV to SunFax Auto Repair for auto air conditioning service,diagnosis and inspection.
The service could be as simple as a recharge of the refrigerant—or the inspection could call for other service, like a new compressor. Plus your air conditioning belt drives many other components in your vehicle, meaning a broken belt can have a much worse impact than simply an uncomfortable trip. It takes an expert to tell, so take your car to SunFax Auto Repair and let the experts give you the peace of mind knowing that your vehicle will keep you cooler and safer.
Signs that your vehicle may have a malfunctioning air conditioning system include:
- Your air conditioner blows only hot air from the vents
- The air conditioner blows cold only sporadically
- There are noises when you run your air conditioner
Every SunFax Auto Repair Air Conditioning Service begins with our state-of-the-art air conditioning system diagnostic test. This diagnosis includes:
- Inspection of the air conditioning compressor drive belt for cracks or damage
- Inspection of all air conditioning-related components for leaks or damage
- A check for proper operation of the air conditioning compressor and other components prior to service testing lines, hoses, seals, and other system components for leaks
Depending on the results of the diagnosis, the system is then serviced only as required to ensure proper operation, which might include:
- Evacuate refrigerant from the system
While your vehicle is here, a SunFax Auto Repair ASE Certified Technician will also perform a 36-point Protect Check Inspection. Your car, truck, or SUV will get a thorough going-over to make sure all of the major systems are in good working order.